PA12 – GLASS BEAD-FILLED
PA 12 GF Technical Specifications & Properties
- Density : 1.06 g/cm3
- Flexural modulus, Mpa : 2300
- Flexural strength, Mpa : 65
- Tensile modulus, MPa : 2500
- Tensile strength : 46 MPa
- Elongation at break : 4%
- Melting temperature, ℃ : 185°C
- Flammability properties : 1.7/2.0 mm
- Shore D hardness : 80
What is PA12 – Glass Bead-Filled (PA 12 GF)?
PA 3200 GF is a whitish, glass-filled polyamid 12 Powder, which is characterised by an excellent stiffness in combination with good elongation at break.
- High stiffness
- High mechanical wear-resistance
- Good thermal loadability
- Excellent surface quality
- High dimensional accuracy and detail resolution
- Good processability
- Excellent long-term constant behaviour
Applications of PA12 – Glass Bead-Filled (PA 12 GF) Material
- A typical application for PA 3200 GF is the usage e.g. for final parts within the engine area of cars, for deep-drawing dies or any other application which requires particular stiffness, high heat distortion temperature and low abrasive wear.