ApolloX properties and characteristics
- Impact strength: 18 KJ/m²
- Tensile Strength : 47.5MPa
- Tensile Modulus : 2020MPa
- Specific gravity : 1.11g/cc
- Melt flow rate : 45 g/10min
- Elongation at Break : 15%
- Melting Temperature : ± 235 - 255° C
- Viscat softening Temperature : ± 98° C
What Is ApolloX Material?
ApolloX is a professional high-performance engineering filament, which is based on an uniquely industrial-grade modified ASA (Acrylonitrile Styrene Acrylate) compound. ApolloX has been modified to have great thermal stability, improved filament flowing behavior, zero-warping and flawless first- and interlayer adhesion allowing you to 3D print objects with an almost injection-molded precision. ApolloX is UV and climate safe and by that guaranteeing extraordinary color stability – combined with high quality and heat resistant properties – which makes ApolloX a perfect engineering filament for Aerospace and automotive applications.
- UV & weather resistant
- FDM/FFF-optimized & Warp-free printing
- Optimized filament flowing behaviour, thermal stability, and inter-layer adhesion
- Excellent adhesion to heated glass plate, Kapton tape, PET tape and Formfutura EasyPad
- Greatly improved mechanical properties and strength
- Extremely high printing precision
- Printing with remarkable fine detail
Applications of ApolloX Material
ApolloX perfect engineering filament for outdoor-aerospace and automotive applications.