- Tensile Strength: 26MPa
- Elongation at Break : 660%
- Layer Thickness : 0.2mm
- Standard Tolerance : +/-0.05mm
- Melting Temperature: 216°C
- Density : 1040 kg/m3
- Impact Strength: 4.2 kJ/m2
- Shore Hardness :85A
What Is NinjaFlex Material?
NinjaFlex flex Printing Material makes to a great degree adaptable, solid prints, amplifying the abilities of huge numbers of today's best 3D printers. NinjaFlex is a specially formulated Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU) material, ideal for 3D printers with direct-drive extruders.NinjaFlex PLA is rubber-like material and less prone to deformation from stretching then soft PLA, which is another example of flexible materials for 3D printing.
- Abrasion resistance 20% better than ABS and 68% better than PLA
- Chemical resistant to many industrial materials, including naphtha, ASTM Oils #1-3, petroleum and freon
- Polyurethane composition allows for excellent vibration reduction
- Ninja 3d has high elasticity and excellent abrasion resistance
- Excellent bonding between layers
Applications of NinjaFlex Material
NinjaFlex filament can be used in a wide array of applications ranging from high heels by custom designer, to wearable HD goggles , NinjaFlex has also been used in bike handle grips, flexible wearable and rubber stamps or bike tires. The range of design options continues to grow and inspire the 3D industry.