PCTPE properties and characteristics
- Melting Temperature : 203°C
- Tg glass Transition: 74°C
- Pyrolysis Thermal Degradation: 312°C
- Shrinkage- in/in : 0.0061
- Tensile Stress : 5046MPa
- Elongation at Break : 497.60%
- Modulus: 10594 PSI
- Opacity : 0%
- Color : Natural
What Is PCTPE Material?
PCTPE stands for "Plasticized Copolyamide TPE" or a substance co-polymer of very adaptable nylon and TPE (thermoplastic elastomer) . PCTPE has several unique features that allow any user to print a highly flexible part with the added durability of our nylon polymers. The flexibility of PCTPE implies that the end parts will have the smooth glossy surface of nylon, the additional adaptability offered by an elastic like TPE, yet keep up the high strength and non-delaminating advantages of all taulman3D Printing materials.
- As a high sturdy & durable material, it can handles stress at elevated temperatures
- Wearable Texture - As nylon is known to be a comfortable material to the touch, we made sure that the 3D Printed texture of PCTPE was just as smooth to the touch as any wearable nylon.
- This 3d printing material This lustrous texture is key to making new wearable objects that flow with body movements.
- Flexibility of PCTPE is more accommodating for complex wearable designs.
Applications of PCTPE Material
Its comes in this milky, white color and is definitely intended for high-end applications.This blend of polymers was developed specifically to permit anyone using current FFF 3D Printers to print parts from solid prosthetics to complete cosplay wearable outfits, cell phone enclosures as well as highly flexible utility/mechanical parts.