Hytrel 3D4100FL NC01 Material
Hytrel 3D4100FL NC01 properties and characteristics
- Density: 1.25g/cm^3
- Melt Temperature 10°C/min : 165°C
- Vicat Softening Temperature, 50°C/h, 10N : 130°C
- Hardness shore D (max) : 60
- Tensile Stress Break : 17-20 MPa
- Tensile Stress Break at 10% Strain : 10 MPa
- Tensile Stress Break at 50% Strain: 13-14 MPa
- Tensile Modulus : 130Mpa
- Izod Impact - Notched: 8 kJ/m
- Izod Impact - Unnotched: 15 kJ/m
What Is Hytrel Material?
Hytrel 3D4100FL NC01 thermoplastic elastomer is a versatile copolyester. Hytrel® combines the flexibility of rubber with the strength and processibility of thermoplastics. It combines resilience, and heat and chemical resistance with strength and durability.
- Provide resistance to damage caused by twisting and flexing.
- Light weight strength.
- Easy to print.
- Low warpage and shrinkage.
- Chemical resistance with strength, resilience and durability.
- Superior durability.
Applications of Dupont Hytrel Material
Parts made with Hytrel 3D4100FL NC01 are flexible in multiple directions compare to injection moulding and can be used for long cyclic period.
Hytrel is an impact resistant plastics with UV stability, lower weight and capable to work with lower and higher temperature resistance which helps to make sport gear stronger and safer. Ski boot is a great example for it.
Hytrel maintains flexibility after printing which helps to meet a wide range of requirement for food equipments and storage.