TitanX properties and characteristics
- Impact strength: 58 KJ/m²
- Tensile Strength : 43.6MPa
- Tensile Modulus : 2030MPa
- Specific gravity : 1.10 g/cc
- Melt flow rate : 41 g/10min
- Elongation at Break : 34%
- Melting Temperature : ± 235 ± 10° C
- Viscat softening Temperature : ± 97° C
What Is TitanX?
TitanX is an industrial-grade, high-performance and FFF/FDM-optimized ABS based engineering filament. TitanX is the evolution of ABS into a warp-free filament with unsurpassed mechanical properties and is extremely suitable for 3D printing large scale and high precision engineering objects. TitanX is truly FFF/FDM-optimized as it has zero warping, a perfect interlayer adhesion and can be printed directly on a heated glass plate without any adhesives or tapes to be used.
- Warp-free printing and no misshaping after cooling
- Optimized filament flowing behaviour and inter-layer adhesion
- Excellent adhesion to heated glass plate, Kapton tape, PET tape and Formfutura EasyPad
- Greatly improved mechanical properties and strength
- High impact resistance
- Much less smell compared to when printing with “normal” ABS-based filaments
- Printing with remarkable fine detail
Applications of TitanX Material
TitanX is perfect for applications that request high exhaustion perseverance, including repetitive snap fits,high performance applications, profesional applications and well suited for large prints.