PC - Plus Material
PC - Plus properties and characteristics
- Density: 1.19 – 1.20 g/cm³
- Standard Tolerance : ± 0.01 mm
- Glass Transition Temperature : ± 0.05 mm 50 Microns (Typical~ ± 0.02 mm) or 113 (°C)
- Young’s modulus (X-Y): 2307 ± 60 (MPa)
- Tensile Strength : 62.7 ± 1.3 (MPa)
- Elongation at Break : 3.2 ± 0.4 (%)
- Bending modulus : 2477 ± 159 (MPa)
- Bending strength : 100.4 ± 2.7 (MPa)
- Charpy impact strength: 3.4 ± 0.1 (kJ/m2)
- Melt index : 8-11 (g/10 min)
- Decomposition temperature : 129- 132 (°C)
- Vicat Softening temperature : 119 (°C)
What Is PC-Plus Material?
PC offers better one of the best heat resistance qualities a 3d printing filament can offer. It can withstand temperatures well above 110 degrees Celsius. Parts made with Polymaker PC show significantly improved mechanical strength compared to ABS and PLA under almost any deformation mode. Polymaker PC Plus shows good optical clarity, rendering parts with an attractive crystal shine!Polymaker PC offers outstanding fracture toughness that is simply unobtainable from other 3D printing materials of similar stiffness. This makes Polymaker an excellent choice for real world, engineering applications.
- It offers predominant printing quality, magnificent mechanical strength and heat resistance.
- Heat Resistance : It can offers preferable heat resistance over all other 3D printing materials right now in the market.
- Excellent mechanical strength : much improved mechanical strength compared to ABS and PLA under almost any deformation test
- Optical Clarity : good optical clarity, rendering parts with an attractive
- Good chemical/solvent resistance
- It show significantly improved mechanical strength compared to ABS and PLA under almost any deformation mode.
- It shows good optical clarity, rendering parts with an attractive crystal shine!
Applications of PC-Plus Material
Ideal choice for engineering applications & range of functional applications that require tough mechanical properties. Allows printing of translucent parts for lighting applications with a transparent filament option.Polycarbonate materials are much more durable than ABS or PLA and have widespread applications from, automotive and aircraft components to electronics, construction and even data storage.