- Flexural Strength: 41 MPa
- Melting Temperature: 210°C - 220°C
- Tensile Strength: 22MPa
- Elongation at Break : 6%
- Standard Tolerance: +/-0.05mm
- Layer Thickness : Minimum 1mm ( Layer Height : 0.4 mm)
- Accuracy: ± 0.1% (With a Lower Limit of ± 0.2 mm)
- Heat Deflection t°: at 0.45 MPa: 90°C & at 1.81 MPa: 76°C
- Melting Temperature: 180°C
- Shore Hardness : 45D
- Density: 1.05 g/cm^3
What is FlexPLA Material?
Flex PLA is ideal in applications where flexibility is key, such as handles or eyeglasses. This is done by introducing a rubberized element to reduce brittleness and increase flexibility. The natural surface of your polyamide model is perfect if you just want a physical model in your hands. The wide selection of available colors and translucencies and glossy-shiny feel often attract those who printing for display screen or small household utilizes.
- It's naturally transparent and can be colored to various degrees of translucency & opacity
- Also strong, and more rigid than other materials used in 3d printing
- Less warping or shrinking issues
- Ideal for small parts
- Printed objects will usually have a glossier-shiny look and feel
Applications of FlexPLA Material
Flex PLA is ideal in applications where flexibility is key, such as handles-grips or eye glasses. This is done by introducing a rubberized component to reduce brittleness and increase flexibility.
Allows you to 3D print flexible objects, such as rubber machine parts, soft toys, flip-flops, and other rubbery items like silicone parts.